RECREATION FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Financial assistance is designed to ensure West Vancouver residents with low income have access to recreation programs and services. The program is available to individuals and families whose financial circumstances make it impossible to pay the full fee for programs and services
Who Is Eligible?
West Vancouver residents (individuals or families) who:
- receive government assistance
- have fixed or low incomes
- meet the criteria found at "Qualifying for Recreation Financial Assistance Program" at westvancouver.ca/accessibility
How To Apply
Book an appointment just like registering for any program! There is no cost to register.
- Apply online at activewestvanrec.ca, type financial into the Activities box and hit search. Registration requires a valid email address.
- Register in person (front desk)
- Call 604-925-7270
- Bring the required original documents with you to your appointment.
Our staff will help you select opportunities to participate, depending on your goals and interests.
Other financial resources
Support for children's participation in amateur and community sports and recreation, consider applying to:
- KidSport™ North Shore kidsportnorthshore.ca 604-983-6480
- Athletics for Kids (A4K) a4k.ca 604-985-5676
Cultural Diversity and New Immigrants
Do you need assistance choosing an activity for you or your family? We can provide Leisure Access Counselling to help you understand the programs and services we offer. There are activities that are suitable for everyone. Call for an appointment.